2019 UPDATE: Your volunteers and parents can all use Kidmin App now (no need for Kidmin Hero). Just have your Kidmin Hero user log in to Kidmin App with same information. No need to re-invite or create.
Adding a volunteer is easy with Kidmin App. There's a couple ways to do this. You can add a volunteer through inviting or creating a volunteer. You can also change the role of a guardian who already exists in your database.
OPTION 1: Invite or Create a volunteer
- Go to your "Admin Dashboard".
- On the left hand sidebar, click on "Settings".
- Click on "Volunteers".
- Click "Invite A Volunteer" or "Add a Volunteer".
If someone already exists in your database, skip to to option 2, change a guardian's role. If someone does not already exist in your database, then you'll select to either add or create them:
- If you CREATE a volunteer, you complete the entire account setup for them (including assigning them a password). If you choose this option, make sure you communicate the volunteer's login credentials to them.
- If you INVITE a volunteer, they will receive an email asking them to finish setting up their account. They will need to respond to this invitation before they can log in.
OPTION 2: Change a guardian's role.
You may find that you want to change someone to a volunteer who already exists as a guardian in your database. For someone who ALREADY exists in your database, see the "Changing Roles" article.